Ultimate Omega® delivers the #1 omega-3 in the U.S.—for heart, brain, and wellness support—in every delicious daily serving.*
- 1280 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 2840 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- Our most popular concentrate, recommended by doctors worldwide
- Made exclusively from 100% wild-caught sardines and anchovies
- Fresh lemon taste
- Award winner! 10+ industry awards, including Delicious Living’s Best Omega-3
Why Choose This Product?
Optimal wellness means feeling good day to day. For many people, this means stepping up their daily intake of omega-3 EPA+DHA. Ultimate Omega’s award-winning formula delivers. With all the health benefits of pure, fresh, high-quality concentrated fish oil, it gives you more omega-3s in every serving. Available in both liquid and soft gels.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs.* Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available for any product. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
This great formula comes in different serving options:
- For soft gels: Take two daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. For ultimate support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.
- For liquid: Take one-half to one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
``TO THRIVE you have to LOVE WHAT YOU DO.``
WE DO WHAT'S RIGHT.
All our fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) Certified to guarantee that the fish we use come from healthy fisheries. They’re sourced in line with strict standards for fishing method, by-catch reduction, and social accountability.
In California, our LEED Gold-certified headquarters helps minimize our impact on the earth, and provides a comfortable, healthy workplace for employees. Across the world, our plant in Arctic Norway is powered entirely by unused fats from the fish oil production process, a savings of resources in service to the planet.