Science Based Health HydroEye Highlights
- HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to support eye comfort, keep irritation at bay, and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea.
- A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that provides continuous support for dry eye discomfort due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
Tips for New HydroEye Users
New users should try Science Based Health HydroEye for 2 months before evaluating comfort, though benefits may begin much sooner.
- Patented oral formula works from the inside out to help promote healthy tear glands, and support normal tear production.
- Features a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce irritation, and support all three layers of the tear film.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil – which is not easily obtained from the diet, plus omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye irritation in multiple clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Money-back guarantee! Try HydroEye risk-free for 60 days.
- Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.