Science Based Health HydroEye Highlights
- HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to support eye comfort, keep irritation at bay, and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea.
- A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that provides continuous support for dry eye discomfort. Some of the causes can include age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, or even LASIK surgery.
Tips for New HydroEye Users
New users should try Science-Based Health HydroEye for 2 months before evaluating comfort, though benefits may begin much sooner.
- Patented oral formula works from the inside out to help promote healthy tear glands, and support normal tear production.
- Features a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce irritation. This blend helps support all three layers of the tear film.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil – which is not easily obtained from the diet, plus omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye irritation in multiple clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.